Effective Date: June 26, 2023
This Policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to your personal data; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. This Policy is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below.
By using our Website, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information, including:
- “Personal Data,” which is data that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly; and
- “Non-Personal Data,” which is data that does not permit direct association with any specific individual.
1.1 Personal Data
You provide this information directly to us when you register with our Website, subscribe to our services, post material, or request further services. We may also collect Personal Data when you correspond with us by email or otherwise.
The Personal Data we collect can include the following:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
1.2 Non-Personal Data
We automatically collect Non-Personal Data as you navigate through our Website. Non-Personal Data we collect may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information, including Personal Data, collected through our Website for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on our Website or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our Website and services;
- Enable you to access and use our Website and services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Comply with legal obligations and legal process and protect rights, privacy, safety, or property, you or others.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
4. GDPR RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you;
- The right of rectification;
- The right to object;
- The right of restriction;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw consent.
5. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, you have the rights outlined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This includes the right to notify you before collecting your Personal Data, the right to know what data is being collected, the right to deny the sale of your data, and the right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
For further information and any questions or comments regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
MyWebStats.org Contact Page
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Website.